GCI Virtual Summit Thought Leader – Dr. Sandra Carrillo, Colombian Association for Medicinal Cannabis
Sandra participated as a thought leader at the GCI Virtual Summit 2020, joining 1000+ registered global leaders in both cannabis and psychedelics.
Check out her bio below:
- Dr. Sandra Carrillo is a Specialist in Cannabinoids Based Medicine.
- President of the Colombian Medical Association of Cannabis Medicine (ASOMEDCCAM).
- Professor in charge of the Scientific Program of Medicinal Cannabis Faculty of Medicine University of Panama.
- Co-Founder Medicann IPS Medical Cannabis Clinics (Colombia).
- Review Board Member of AJEM American Journal Endocannabinoid Medicine.
- Scientific Committee Member Colombian Medicinal Cannabis Observatory OCCM.
- Board Member Association of Cannabis Specialists ACS.
- Scientific Board Member Portugal Medical Cannabis.
- Member of SCC, IACM, ICRS, UKMCCS.
- Former Professor of the first certification of the applications of Cannabinoids in Clinical practice for medical doctors in CES University.
- Dr. Sandra Carrillo further holds a Masters in Health Services Management, and is certified in Antiaging and Regenerative medicine.
- International speaker and advocate with appearances on different continents including USA, Mexico, Colombia, Panama, Jamaica, Brazil, Portugal, Malta, United Kingdom etc.
- Trained and certified, Society of Cannabis Clinicians( TMCiGlobal) ,Diplomate Certification Program for Clinicians in Cannabinoids Prescription CES University, Certified in Medical Cannabis program Oaxterdam California ,Spectrum Academy Certification (Otawwa), AJEM University Certification in Cannabinoids Based Medicine and Pharmacology University Puerto Rico.
- Working on educational program to train Doctors and Health Care Practitioners and developing Research protocols.
- Sandra is the Co-Founder of the Panama Food Bank and Volunteer at the Children’s Epilepsy foundation (LUCES) in Panama.
If you are a leader operating in either the cannabis or psychedelics industries, check out the GCI Virtual Summit today! You can submit an application for a complimentary ticket for our 2021 Summit here.
You can also check out exclusive interviews with some of our GCI Virtual Summit thought leaders on the Content Hub.